Are You Living Life On The Sideline?
Do you feel anxious or stuck about your health as a midlife woman?
Are you concerned about your future and what it holds?
Are you concerned about injuring yourself or have fears surrounding movement/exercise?
Maybe you have no idea or time to truly work out what steps you need to take?
Well you have just taken the first one, by reading this.
The first step is the hardest and acknowledging you need support is why you are here.
Now lets get you started.
Rachelle Anne creates a safe space for you to explore what is possible midlife and beyond, supporting you with this often confusing transition in life including hormones, peri-menopause & menopause. We help you understand your mind-body connection and break down lifestyle & mindset barriers in a practical, positive and simple way.
Our in person and online coaching will teach you the simple strategies you need to make these years and beyond the best years.
We will dive deep to uncover
- Who you are as a midlife woman and why that is important right now
- Your hormones and how to balance them
- Advocating for yourself with your medical team and the questions you need to ask
- Your unique cyclic nature and how you can make this work for you in your life
- What makes you tick and how to use this to your advantage
- Lifestyle strategies and tools from stress management to joyful movement and more
- Understanding your pelvic floor and the secrets you need to know
- Why breathing is totally underrated and needs to be addressed in your life
- Rehabilitation Movement Programs
- Focus on Core & Pelvic Floor Program
- And a tonne more!
Cindie’s Video Story
I initially was recommended by two separate sources that advised that I should visit Rachelle at MEE ACTIVE. I finally listened and was ready to move forward….
It’s Time For YOU
We are women who wear many hats, living busy lives and strive to do our best for our loved ones.
Quite often we put everyone else’s needs before our own and just don’t make the time to give back to ourselves.
Honouring yourself will help you live a balanced and healthful life which in turn will allow you to have better relationships with your loved ones
This is something we specialise in and create a space for you to do just that through our personalised lifestyle, wellbeing and mindset programs.
No matter where you are in the world we can help you step off the sidelines and lean into life focussing on your individual needs and goals.
What have you got to lose?
But more likely you have a whole lot to gain.
Come and join us, we would love to welcome you to this time of discovery for yourself.